- Priyanka Chopra's Colleagues Thought Her Mom Madhu Chopra Was Crazy To Back Bhojpuri Film!
- REVEALED! Here's Why Priyanka Chopra Had To DITCH The Oscar Awards This Year
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- SAME TO SAME! Twitteratis Just Discovered A Doppelganger Of Priyanka Chopra In This American Model
After attending Dabboo Ratnani's calendar launch, Priyanka Chopra head to Maldives as she was invited by the Ministry of Tourism. All was well, till the unfortunate incident occurred.
The actress tweeted, "Super excited to be heading to #Maldives today on invitation of the Minister of Tourism @Ahmed_Adeeb. Going to be super fun. See you there."
While on a boat ride, the boat hit a coral reef, she tweeted, "Our boat just hit a huge coral reef! Sitting and waiting for the Coast guard!! #MaldivesAdventure yikes!! #Chaos !!"
This incident created a lot of chaos on board and Priyanka with the other passengers had to wait for a really long time for the coast guard to come. She further tweeted, "Rescue operation!!! Phew! Finally made it to the hotel! Which is stunning! Thank u coast Guard! #MaldivesAdventure"
Phew! Thank God, nothing happened to our sweet Priyanka Chopra! After the actress finishes her vacation in Maldives, she has to get back to work mode and shoot for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Bajirao Mastani and other films she has signed.