- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- This Actor Played Cupid In Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' Love Story; Asks If They Are Happy Together!
- Priyanka Chopra Announces Her Next Bollywood Film After Bharat; Can You Guess The Name?
After attending Dabboo Ratnani's calendar launch, Priyanka Chopra head to Maldives as she was invited by the Ministry of Tourism. All was well, till the unfortunate incident occurred.
The actress tweeted, "Super excited to be heading to #Maldives today on invitation of the Minister of Tourism @Ahmed_Adeeb. Going to be super fun. See you there."
While on a boat ride, the boat hit a coral reef, she tweeted, "Our boat just hit a huge coral reef! Sitting and waiting for the Coast guard!! #MaldivesAdventure yikes!! #Chaos !!"
This incident created a lot of chaos on board and Priyanka with the other passengers had to wait for a really long time for the coast guard to come. She further tweeted, "Rescue operation!!! Phew! Finally made it to the hotel! Which is stunning! Thank u coast Guard! #MaldivesAdventure"
Phew! Thank God, nothing happened to our sweet Priyanka Chopra! After the actress finishes her vacation in Maldives, she has to get back to work mode and shoot for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Bajirao Mastani and other films she has signed.