- Bollywood Actor Ranbir Kapoor Paid A Whopping Amount To Host A TV Show!
- Why Did Aamir Khan Refuse To Play Ranbir Kapoor’s Father In Sanjay Dutt’s Biopic?
- Drooling Over Alia Bhatt- Ranbir Kapoor's HOT Chemistry? This Is What The Actress Says!
- The Spat Between Salman Khan & Ranbir Kapoor To Get Uglier [Inside Details]
- How Katrina Kaif Would React To This? Ranbir Kapoor Admits Having A CRUSH On Alia Bhatt!
- Neetu Kapoor REACTS To Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Comments On His Break-up With Katrina Kaif
The director has again achieved success with his last movie PK, Rajkumar seems to be on a roll with back to back hit films and his next project which will be based on his close pal, Sanjay Dutt will also be a huge hit.
According to latest reports, Ranbir will have to put on some weight as during a certain time, Sanjay was beefed up. That stage of his life when he was going through drug problems and he took to body building in a big way.
The reason for roping in Ranbir is because the actor looks quite similar to the young Sanju Baba, that is during his Rocky movie days.
Rajkumar Hirani said, "It wasn't necessary that we have to find an actor who resembles Sanju. Still, you look at Sanju's picture from Rocky (1981) days and Ranbir's. They both have a similar 'stardom' on their face. Also, if you look at Ben Kingsley (who played Mahatma Gandhi in Richard Attenborough's Gandhi; 1982), he has no real resemblance with Gandhiji. Unlike Gandhiji, Kingsley is tall."
The project came to light recently and work on the film's script has already begun, in fact the makers have been at it for last six-seven months.