- Ranveer Singh In Conversation With Spiritual Guru Jaggi Vasudev At The IIMBue
- Ranveer Singh To Be Seen In Conversation With Jaggi Vasudev At IIMB Annual Leadership Conclave
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
Latest buzz is Ranveer would be donning a 17 Kg armour in the movie. Director Sanjay Leela Bhansali is always known for giving life for his character and he is doing the same for Bajirao as well.
Ranveer Singh shaved his head for the role of Maratha warrior Peshwa Bajirao. He will now be seen wearing a 17 Kg original armour so that his character comes to life.
According to a leading daily it says, "Ranveer not only had to shave his head to achieve the look for the film, but he also had to wear a 17 kg original armour while shooting for it."
"He is not one to compromise on his vision. He has personally supervised the sourcing of all the material that was used to make these replicas," the source added.
Bajirao Mastani also features Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone as Ranveer Singh's wife, will hit the theaters in the month of December in 2015.