- Ranbir Kapoor Was Paid A Mindblowing 38 Crores For Tamasha?
- So This Is What Ranbir Kapoor Has To Say On His Back To Back Flops!
- Salman Khan's Statement On Ranbir Kapoor's Failure, Will Surely Win Your Heart!
- Don’t Let Success Go To Your Head Or Failure To Your Heart : Rishi Kapoor
- Bombay Velvet: Anurag Kashyap Not Paying Anushka Sharma’s Fee?
- Bombay Velvet Box Office: First day Collection
- Raveena Tandon Gives Beauty Tips Inside Lingaraj Temple; Lands In Major Trouble!
Raveena, 40, was slated to play a jazz singer in the film, which stars Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and will also mark the acting debut of director Karan Johar.
"I am no longer a part of 'Bombay Velvet'. Eveything has changed. The whole scenario of movie has changed now. I had finished shooting my part too but there were a lot of changes in the sequences... So, I told Anurag that I will not do this film. I will work with him in his next project," Raveena told.
The actress said she is not angry with Anurag, whom she had worked in crime drama Shool. "Anurag and I are very good friends and such issues don't matter in our friendship," she said.
Bombay Velvet is an adaptation of Gyan Prakash's book 'Mumbai Fables' and narrates the story of how the city became a metropolis against the backdrop of love, greed, violence and jazz music.