- After Ranveer Singh And Varun Dhawan, Kartik Aaryan Makes It To The 100 Crore Club!
- BIZARRE! Ranveer Singh's Shocking Revelation About How A Fan Once Filmed Him In N*de
- Simmba: Sara Ali Khan To Play Ranveer Singh's Love Interest, Here Comes The Official Announcement!
- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
- Padmaavat Controversy Was Hugely Infuriating: Ranveer Singh
- Mumbai HC Refuses Interim Relief To Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor In AIB Event Row
- Irrfan Khan Shares His State Of Mind, Says Just Keep Going As Nothing Is Final In Life
Ranveer and Deepika ringed in the New Year in Maldives before flying off to New York to bring in Deepika's 29th birthday on January 5. Then the couple headed straight to her hometown, Bangalore to celebrate the special day with the family.
Ranveer took Deepika, her mother Ujjala and sister Anisha for a luxury shopping spree in the UB City mall in Banaglore.
"Ranveer and Deepika were walking close together, holding hands, while her sister and mother walked slightly ahead of them," revealed an onlooker. They further added, "The two stuck to each other as they walked in and out of the boutiques."
Ranveer splurged and bought his girl a collector's edition golden clutch. A source revealed, "And though he was birthday shopping for his date, Ranveer wasn't shy to try on a few clothes himself. Deepika didn't care for his choices though and he finally settled for a pair of black, pointed shoes his lady love picked up for him."
After spending close to 3 hours in the Burbery shop where Ranveer shopped for some clothes as well, the couple walked through the entire mall spending the whole day shopping.
The actor was even seen sporting a red pullover from Burberry which he bought in Bangalore on the flight back to Mumbai. The duo are back to shooting for their upcoming movie, Bajirao Mastani.