- Ranveer Singh In Conversation With Spiritual Guru Jaggi Vasudev At The IIMBue
- Ranveer Singh To Be Seen In Conversation With Jaggi Vasudev At IIMB Annual Leadership Conclave
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
Ranveer and Deepika ringed in the New Year in Maldives before flying off to New York to bring in Deepika's 29th birthday on January 5. Then the couple headed straight to her hometown, Bangalore to celebrate the special day with the family.
Ranveer took Deepika, her mother Ujjala and sister Anisha for a luxury shopping spree in the UB City mall in Banaglore.
"Ranveer and Deepika were walking close together, holding hands, while her sister and mother walked slightly ahead of them," revealed an onlooker. They further added, "The two stuck to each other as they walked in and out of the boutiques."
Ranveer splurged and bought his girl a collector's edition golden clutch. A source revealed, "And though he was birthday shopping for his date, Ranveer wasn't shy to try on a few clothes himself. Deepika didn't care for his choices though and he finally settled for a pair of black, pointed shoes his lady love picked up for him."
After spending close to 3 hours in the Burbery shop where Ranveer shopped for some clothes as well, the couple walked through the entire mall spending the whole day shopping.
The actor was even seen sporting a red pullover from Burberry which he bought in Bangalore on the flight back to Mumbai. The duo are back to shooting for their upcoming movie, Bajirao Mastani.