- Madsaur Gang Rape Case: Swara Bhaskar, Esha Gupta, Farhan Akhtar & Others Say 'Enough Is Enough'!
- Richa Chadha Regrets Signing Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Sarbjit; Says She Felt Misused In The Film
- Daas Dev Review: This Film Is Strictly Restricted To A Few Sips!
- Richa Chadda Is A HYPOCRITE, Twitterati Hits Out For Defending Saroj Khan's Casting Couch Comments!
- Richa Chadda Defends Saroj Khan's Casting Couch Statement, Kamal Haasan Hits Out Against Her
- 3 Storeys Review: A Bowl Of Comfort Food Which Satiates Your Taste Buds With Its Engrossing Stories!
Actress Richa Chadha is happy doing some "homework" for her role in the film Cabaret, by trying to take up as many live dance performances as possible.
In preparation for her character of a professional cabaret dancer, Richa is said to have asked her management to get her to do live dance performances. She has been insistent that she takes on as many stage performance acts simply to help her groom and be better with her dancing 'on stage' skills.
A trained Kathak dancer, Richa said in a statement, "Since I am getting back to dancing after some gap of time, I thought some amount of stage practice would be of great help. It would be a great addition for the homework of my character by performing live."
Earlier this month itself, the 'Tamanchey' actress was seen shaking a leg alongside Hrithik Roshan and Parineeti Chopra at the Saifai Mahaotsav.