- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
We all know Salman Khan is fond of painting and he likes to do that whenever he gets some leisure. However, the actor reportedly exhibited an act of 'Being Human' and made several families of a small village mighty happy by painting the entire village.
Kick actor Salman Khan has been busy with his upcoming project Bajrangi Bhaijaan for which the actor has been visiting a village named Hatluni in Karjat.
Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor along with the team of Bajrangi Bhaijaan painted all the houses in the village with good help from some professional painters.
Also, the team managed to paint the village library, the water tank and all was done in just five hours of time. On the other side, Salman Khan made the villagers more happy by gifting sarees to the village ladies and also played football with the boys there.
Director of Bajrangi Bhaijaan confirmed saying, "There were about 30 of us, and led by Salman, we painted the entire village in one five-hour stretch. The results are fantastic."
Well, the inhabitants of the village certainly got a wonderful New Year gift as Salman Khan reached to them very much like Santa.
Watch the video here...