- Race 3 Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Unaffected, Stands Tall As A Rock!
- Remo Out! Even After Getting Poor Reviews For Race 3, Salman Khan Starts Preparing For Race 4
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Gave Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez & Daisy Shah Their Own Box Office Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Thanks To Ranbir Kapoor! Katrina Kaif Is Getting Closer To Salman Khan & Family
- Race 3 First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Is UNAFFECTED By Bad Reviews
- Ranbir Kapoor HITS BACK At Salman Khan For His Comment 'Sanjay Dutt Should Play Himself In Sanju'
The hearing in 2002 Salman Khan hit-and-run case continued on Tuesday, with the cross-examination of Dr Shashikant Pawar. Doctor revealed some shocking details which happened during the medical procedure.
He is the doctor who took Salman's blood sample at JJ Hospital, Mumbai, the night of the accident.
During the cross-examination, Dr Pawar told the court that he could smell alcohol in Salman's breath and took the blood sample with the actor's consent. Dr Pawar also said to the court that he was not an expert in the process of preserving blood samples.
He had learnt the procedure from his predecessor, and was unsure if there were any government notifications published regarding the standard procedure for sealing sample bottles.
The judge adjourned the case to January 31 and he suggested that the hearings be held on a day-to-day basis from February 12 to 18.
Salman Khan if convicted will get ten years of imprisonment.