- Race 3 New Poster! Daisy Shah Is 'Sizzling Sanjana', Tweets Salman Khan
- Sylvester Stallone To Have A Cameo In Salman Khan's Race 3?
- Salman Khan Calls Bobby Deol 'Main Man' In Race 3! Read Details
- Race 3: Did Salman Khan Just HINT That Jacqueline Fernandez Is Playing A RAW Agent?
- Race 3 New Poster! Jacqueline Fernandez's Jessica Is 'Raw Power', Reveals Salman Khan
In a significant development in the Salman Khan accident case, Dr Shashikant Pawar, a key witness stated "Mr. Salman Khan was not under influence of alcohol, his gait was normal, he spoke coherently, his pupils were slightly dilated (which could be for many reasons), and his breath was smelling (notably, not of alcohol)".
Advocate Shrikant Shivade, appearing for Salman Khan, added that the actor's blood samples were taken without his consent. To this, the doctor stated that verbal consent was sought before taking the blood samples.
"It is true that from the case paper it cannot be said that he was smelling of alcohol. I cannot say why the word alcohol was not in print on the case paper," the witness deposed.
During the chief examination by special public prosecutor, S P Gharat, the witness testified that he checked for the actor's alcohol history. "Khan told me that he had not been consuming alcohol. I conducted the alcohol breath examination. I noticed he was smelling of alcohol," the witness deposed.
The witness further told the court, "It is a possibility that slight dilation if pupil (can occur) if the patient is not having sufficient sleep."
The cross examination will continue on 27th January.