- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
Is Salman Khan starting a courier service agency? Sounds strange but Salman Khan indeed posted a tweet asking his followers whether they want a courier service.
The superstar also added that his followers will have to wait for more 4 days to get the courier service.
Well, before the country's courier service agencies suffer a heart-attack, let us tell that Kick actor Salman Khan made this post on Twitter to promote a dialogue promo from the movie Dolly Ki Doli.
Salman Khan has always been promoting Pulkit Samrat's films and Dolly Ki Doli is no exception. Dabangg actor Salman Khan posted a funny dialogue promo between Varun Sharma and Sonam Kapoor from the movie Dolly Ki Doli.
In the video, excited Varun Sharma gets ready to enjoy his wedding night with Sonam Kapoor but all his excitement fades away when Sonam Kapoor skips the Suhag Raat on excuse of 'ladkiyon wali problem (womanly problem)'.
Frustrated Varun Sharma then says, "Ye ladkiyon wali problem aaj hi hona tha (This womanly problem had to happen today only)?" to which irritated Sonam Kapoor replies saying, "Yeh koi courier service hai jo phone karke ayega (Is it some courier service that it will ring me before coming)?"
And in that context Salman Khan posted on Twitter, "Courier Service chahiye... 4 days wait karne padega... (sic)"
Now watch the hilarious dialogue promo between Varun Sharma and Sonam Kapoor from the movie Dolly Ki Doli...