- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
- Salman Khan To Play A Villain In Race 3? Read Details
- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Race 3! Salman Khan Begins The Countdown To The Film's Release By Revealing The Official Logo
- Aditya Narayan Accident Case: Singer Granted Bail; Trolls Say 'He Is Salman’s First Driving Student'
- Mental Hai Kya: Salman Khan MIFFED, Kareena Kapoor REJECTS Kangana Ranaut Starrer Owing To N*dity
- Sonam Kapoor Gets Ready To Shine At Cannes
Is Salman Khan starting a courier service agency? Sounds strange but Salman Khan indeed posted a tweet asking his followers whether they want a courier service.
The superstar also added that his followers will have to wait for more 4 days to get the courier service.
Well, before the country's courier service agencies suffer a heart-attack, let us tell that Kick actor Salman Khan made this post on Twitter to promote a dialogue promo from the movie Dolly Ki Doli.
Salman Khan has always been promoting Pulkit Samrat's films and Dolly Ki Doli is no exception. Dabangg actor Salman Khan posted a funny dialogue promo between Varun Sharma and Sonam Kapoor from the movie Dolly Ki Doli.
In the video, excited Varun Sharma gets ready to enjoy his wedding night with Sonam Kapoor but all his excitement fades away when Sonam Kapoor skips the Suhag Raat on excuse of 'ladkiyon wali problem (womanly problem)'.
Frustrated Varun Sharma then says, "Ye ladkiyon wali problem aaj hi hona tha (This womanly problem had to happen today only)?" to which irritated Sonam Kapoor replies saying, "Yeh koi courier service hai jo phone karke ayega (Is it some courier service that it will ring me before coming)?"
And in that context Salman Khan posted on Twitter, "Courier Service chahiye... 4 days wait karne padega... (sic)"
Now watch the hilarious dialogue promo between Varun Sharma and Sonam Kapoor from the movie Dolly Ki Doli...