- Maanayata Dutt To Produce Sanjay Dutt's Upcoming Movie Blockbuster Gang?
- Sanjay Dutt: Hope My Wife Doesn't Pamper My Children The Way My Mother Did Me
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- Trishala Dutt Opens Up About Her Father Sanjay Dutt; Says Her Temper & Attitude Is Like Him!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
- Sanjay Dutt Takes A SLY DIG At Ranbir Kapoor's Affairs As He Speaks About 'Sleeping With 308 Women'
Sanjay Dutt who returned to jail after completion of his 14-day furlough has again gone back to his home in Mumbai.
It has been reported that although, Sanjay Dutt reached Yerwada Jail on Thursday but he did not have to surrender as his plea for extension of his furlough is still under process.
"Sanjay Dutt reached Pune jail along with my colleague when there was a news flash that the concerned person has made a statement that since the application seeking extension of furlough is pending, he does not need to surrender," one leading daily quoted Sanjay Dutt's lawyer.
It has been learnt that Sanjay Dutt requested to extend his furlough citing bad health. The actor's lawyer further said that they will wait for 24 hours for any decision on the plea and if no feedback comes, Sanjay Dutt will surrender.
Sanjay Dutt who has been convicted in the 1993 Mumbai blasts for illegal possession of weapon was released on a 14-day furlough from Yerwada jail on December 24th.
It is be mentioned, Sanjay Dutt received a leave from the jail on December 2013 citing his wife Manyata Dutt's bad health. However, controversies evolved when Manyata was apparently seen attending a film's screening.