- Aishwarya Rai Fans Rejoice, Sarbjit Release Date Is Out!
- Katrina Kaif, Aishwarya Rai & Sonam Kapoor To Act In Bollywood Charlie's Angels?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's JAW-DROPPING PICS With French President & Others Will Surely Make Your Day!
- BREATHTAKING: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 20 Best Pictures Of 2015
- After Aishwarya, Sanjay Gupta Ropes In Abhishek Bachchan?
- PICS: Aishwarya Rai & Shilpa Shetty At Their Kids' School, Aish Gets The Best Introduction!
Social media and it's effects have really made an impact in many lives. It helps a star to keep up with the fans updated about their interests, projects and other important events in their life.
This lass Priya Banerjee is lucky to have got a role in Sanjay Gupta's Jazbaa, courtesy Twitter. After working in a few Tamil and Telugu films, she is excited to have bagged Jazbaa.
She is set to make her Bollywood debut with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan film which is directed by Sanjay Gupta. The director was in the process of searching a girl to play an integral part in the film.
The film's casting director was still in search of a person and one day director Sanjay was tagged on Twitter, with a video featuring Priya.
"Since he had some free time on hand, he without any inkling of the video's content or intention to cast her saw it and was immediately hooked," says a source.
Priya Banerjee who is born and brought up in Canada suited the character very well and thus landed up with this offer.
"Actually someone has tagged me in a video that had one of Priya's Tamil films and a short film. I watched it and thought she looked superb. Then, I asked my casting director to find the girl. Later, when we find out that she hasn't signed any other Hindi film, we auditioned, and she was impressive there. She is a fine actor and plays an important role in the film", says Gupta.
The star cast of the film is just getting very interesting with new actors and veterans like Anupam Kher and Shabana Azmi. We really look forward to this film which marks Aishwrarya Rai's comeback in Bollywood.