- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
In a setback to film star Salman Khan, Supreme Court Wednesday set aside the Rajasthan High Court order staying his conviction in the blackbuck hunting case.
An apex court bench headed by Justice S.J. Mukhopadhyay remanded the matter back to the high court for fresh consideration.
Pronouncing the verdict, Justice Mukhopadhyay said the filmstar could tell the court that he would suffer irreversible damage if his conviction is not stayed and he is eventually acquitted.
The court said that the Rajasthan government at the same time could argue that no irreversible damage which cannot be undone would be caused if his conviction is not stayed.
The Rajasthan High Court had stayed Salman's conviction on his plea that it was coming in his way to get visa to travel to England.
Salman's sentence has already been stayed by the high court.