- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
And the latest to express his support for Rajkumar Hirani directed PK is Shahrukh Khan.
Some days back Salman Khan praised Aamir Khan's PK and now another Khan of Bollywood expressed support for the movie. Although, SRK did not directly praise the movie PK, he rather asserted that once a film gets cleared by the censor board, it should not be questioned.
"I think films once censored should not be questioned. Films in India have to undergo a rigorous censor and once that's done it's officially passed. Yes, there will always be people who have issues but they should not take it into the system where the whole idea of censorship becomes banal," asserted Shahrukh Khan.
Some organisations and individuals filed petitions at Court to ban the screening of Aamir Khan's PK alleging that it has hurt religious sentiments of Hindus. However, the court dismissed all the pleas and the movie has already crossed Rs. 300 crores box office collection at the domestic market.