- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
The whole world is following on what Barack Obama spoke at Siri Fort in New Delhi. US President Barack quoted the famous Shahrukh Khan's dialogue from the movie Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge in the speech.
Barack Obama clearly tried to impress the audience with his Hindi speaking skills. Right from Namaste to thanking everyone in India for the hospitality, his speech was filled with many Hindi words.
Shahrukh Khan reacts to the President's speech, he took it to his Twitter account and appreciated Barack Obama for his excellent speech.
On a lighter note, Shahrukh also said, "Sad he couldn't do the Bhangra...next time Chaiyya Chaiyya for sure."
When Barack Obama in his broken Hindi quoted from Aditya Chopra's Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, "Senorita, bade bade deshon mein... or something like this. You know what I mean," a loud cheer was heard at the Siri Fort auditorium.
Shahrukh Khan, the King of Bollywood has clearly impressed many with his style and movies and Barack Obama is no exception in that list!
Check out SRK tweet...
Proud 2 b part of the gender & religion equality speech of Pres. Obama. Sad he couldn't do the Bhangra...next time Chaiyya Chaiyya for sure
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) January 27, 2015