- Papon Controversy: The Minor Girl Reacts; Gauhar Khan Trolled For Slamming The Singer!
- She Deserves Respect! Farah Khan Had REJECTED Superstar Shahrukh Khan's DDLJ For This Reason
- Fans Remind Deepika Padukone Of The Mass Hysteria For Om Shanti Om, Actress Thanks Farah Khan
- FAMILY SPAT GRABS EYEBALLS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan SKIPS Farah Khan's Bash Coz Of Shweta Bachchan?
- HE ISN'T SORRY! Did Kapil Sharma Take A Dig At Farah Khan After She Called Him 'Mannerless'?
- PUTTING FRIENDSHIP AT STAKE! Has Farah Khan Replaced Shahrukh Khan With A Younger Actor In Her Next?
- Aurus Club Reopens After Shahrukh Khan-Shirish Kunder's Brawl
Farah, who is herself a frank and outspoken person, told, "Shirish is more dominating at home. People think that I am dominating, but that's not true."
However, as far as matters related to their triplets - son Czar and daughters Diva and Anya - are concerned, it has to be a "two people's decision".
Farah married Shirish after he edited her film Main Hoon Na. Later, he also worked on her directorial Om Shanti Om.
Looking back at their relationship, she said, "We don't realize it has been 10 years. It's been great journey! The last seven years have been great because the kids came along."
She says their bond is special as "we are each other's friend".
"We know there is somebody who loves you regardless of whether your last film is a hit or a flop," she added.