TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Bollywood's charming diva Shraddha Kapoor, who is excitedly looking forward for her release, Remo D'Souza's forthcoming directorial venture ABCD 2, this Friday (June, 19) along with Varun Dhawan and Prabhu Deva, opens up about her source of inspiration.
"Apart from dance trainers, I thought of my dad (Shakti Kapoor) while dancing in ABCD 2. My dad always says that when you dance you have to have a lot of energy. It has to be in your bones. You have to literally break ground", Shraddha told PTI.
The Ek Villain actress also acknowledged Remo D'Souza's dancers as she got to learn a lot from them who are such amazing and outstanding teachers.
On being asked, whether she got any tips from Prabhu Deva while shooting for ABCD 2, Shraddha said, "Prabhu Deva is amazing. He did not give as such, but we got to learn from him while shooting the film. Also he plays our guru in ABCD 2. Dancing with him is a lifetime dream come true."
ABCD 2 is Shraddha Kapoor's first dance film in her career so far and she is very thrilled about the release of ABCD 2 as it was her dream to play a dancer's role in films.
"I am so excited I can't tell you. It is the first time I am doing a film of dancing. I have waited for a very long time to play this role. Finally it is happening. A lot of rehearsals and sweat have gone into it",added Haider actress.
Shraddha Kapoor is all set to take the audiences' breath away with all her effort she has put in ABCD 2.