- Balupu Co-Stars Ravi Teja And Shruti Haasan Set To Reunite For Amar Akbar Anthony
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Shruti Haasan Gets INTIMATE With Boyfriend Inside Her Car [Viral Pictures]
- Heavy Metal & Lingerie! Lady Evil's Metal Merch Collection Is Out Of This World!
- Behen Hogi Teri Movie Review: A Mixture Of Confusion & Light Hearted Mindless Comedy!
- Dani Divine Is The HOTTEST Metalhead Chick We've Ever Seen! View Pictures
- HATERS BEWARE! Shruti Haasan REACTS To Reports Of Her Lip Job & Her Answer Does Make A Lot Of Sense
With a powerful and eclectic six film line up, actress Shruti Haasan has found more reasons to celebrate her birthday this year on January 28.
Known for always having a very individualistic and different approach to her life and her work, Shruti Haasan has proved just that yet again with what she's planned for her birthday - a special interaction with her fans online.
She has asked her fans to post details and pictures of a good deed they did for someone else recently.
Says a source close to Shruti, "Shruti has always believed in doing things that matter and help make a difference to not just yourself but to the lives of others too. And on the occasion of her birthday, she wants to share this very belief with her fans for which she will run a special online birthday exercise with her fans.
"She's asked fans to send her information and a picture of their act of kindness - something nice they did for someone else lately via social media. From those entries, she will pick the best five and send them personalized autographed merchandize with a special message from her."
Speaking about this, birthday gal Shruti says, "I'm looking forward to all the lovely fans online have planned for me. I strongly believe that the greatest gift is the gift of giving - being there for someone who needs you. Hence this year for my birthday, I'm asking my fans to gift me a good birthday by being kind to someone who really needs it. The fans and audience are the reason why you are who you are, so why not celebrate them and their deeds on my birthday."