- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
- Priya Prakash Varrier: I'm Looking Forward To Receive Bollywood Offers!
- Aashiqui 3: Sidharth Malhotra Is Open To Work With Ex Alia Bhatt But The Script Is Still A Mystery!
- Bollywood Celebrities Who Posed With SCAMSTER Nirav Modi In His Hay Days! Pictures
- After Akshay Kumar's Padman! Neeraj Pandey's Aiyaary BANNED In Pakistan
- AYE VILLAIN! Sidharth Malhotra & Kriti Sanon To Team Up For Ek Villain Sequel?
- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
From a gullible rookie in Student of the Year to a lover out for vengeance in Ek Villain, young and handsome actor Sidharth Malhotra, who turned 30 on Friday, has proved his potential in each of his films. In the New Year, he will entertain audiences with his action and superhero avatar.
Having featured in just three movies so far, the actor has tried to portray different characters, proving that he is in the Hindi film industry for a long haul.
In an earlier interview, the actor said he wanted to add more variety to his career graph with a range of roles post Ek Villain. In this vein, the actor will be seen in different avatars in 2015 with a remake and a superhero film in his kitty.
He will be seen in Brothers, which is an official remake of the 2011 Hollywood film Warrior and is slated to hit screens on July 31. Directed by Karan Malhotra, the film also stars Akshay Kumar and Jackie Shroff in key roles.
In another film, Bhavesh Joshi the actor will be seen entertaining his fans in a mystical space with action and superhero angle. He is also said to be on-board for Priceless Remake opposite actress Anushka Sharma.
The actor silenced his critics commenting over his inability to dance or to emote well that came his way after his debut film Student of the Year, with intense and dark role in Ek Villain.
Out of his three films, Hasee Toh Phasee is the only film that under performed. However, he won a lot of fans thanks to his looks.
His Ek Villain co-star Riteish Deshmukh took to micro-blogging site Twitter to wish him by posting "Happy Birthday my fellow villain @S1dharthM have a great one".
"All that you hope for, all that makes you happy, all that you dreamt off,I wish all that and more for you brother! Happy birthday @S1dharthM," tweeted 'Ek Villain' director Mohit Suri.
Before putting himself in the shoes of an actor, the six-feet-plus started off in the world of showbiz as a model and then as an assistant director of filmmaker Karan Johar's My Name Is Khan.