- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Happy Phir Bhag Jayegi: You Won't Believe What Sonakshi Sinha Did For A Scene In This Film!
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit Begins Shooting For This Sanjay, Varun, Alia, Sonakshi & Aditya Starrer!
- Karan Johar Becomes Bollywood's First Director To Have His Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds!
- Kalank: Sanjay Dutt & Madhuri Dixit Reunite, Film Also Stars Varun, Alia, Aditya & Sonakshi!
Sonakshi Sinha who is gearing up for her big release, Tevar tomorrow has some upsetting news headed her way as well. Apparently her father, Shatrughan Sinha may be facing some legal issues over her brother's wedding invite.
Shatrughan Sinha had hired an agency to design the wedding invites for his son Kush, who is getting married to Taruna Agarwal, daughter of a prominent NRI family from London.
The cards have a Ganesha image printed on it, which actually belong to a Bengaluru artist and this image was taken without her permission.
According to reports the wedding took place on Tuesday, 6th January. The Bengaluru-based artist Vidushini Prasad said, "I've spoken to my lawyer. We're not accusing the Sinha family but we will send a notice to them as we don't know which agency designed it for them."
The artist is not filing a notice for monetary issues, "In the past Delhi University and many others have called me seeking permission to use my paintings on cover pages. I've allowed them to without charging any royalty. But they acknowledged that the artwork was mine."
Reportedly, the image was a Madhubani-style painting from the signature collection done for a city lifestyle store, "I'd done about 35 paintings for the store. I did not expect a card meant for such a reputed family will be designed by agencies or people who steal. I hope it does not happen with any other artist," she added.