- Rishi Kapoor Calls Donald Trump A CLOWN & Praises Kim Jong Un!
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
- Did Harshvardhan Kapoor INSULT His Sisters Sonam & Rhea Kapoor? Gets SLAMMED For His Awful Reply!
- Veere Di Wedding Box Office Report! Kareena-Sonam Film Passes The Crucial Monday Test
- Deepika Padukone Trying To Make It Up To Sonam Kapoor After Ditching Her Wedding? Look What She Did!
Actress Sonam Kapoor was recently quoted as saying that she would never publicise her plans to do social service asserting that it is classless to do so.
Sonam Kapoor's comment was supposed to be targeted towards actress Deepika Padukone as it came just after Deepika announced her plans to support the cause of mental health awareness.
Although, Khoobsurat actress Sonam Kapoor few days back said that she does not want to clear anything about her and Deepika's relationship, she has now come up with a clarification.
"I didn't even mention her name but as usual my words were lost in translation," Sonam said. Sonam Kapoor further stated, "I generally said that charity needs a public platform but should not be used for personal gain. I don't even know what cause Deepika supports. I respect her and she is always gracious."
Sonam Kapoor who is ready to hit the screen with the movie Dolly Ki Doli also apparently avoided sitting near Deepika Padukone at an event which the actress rejected saying that she never knew Deepika was there at the event.
Sonam Kapoor's upcoming movie Dolly Ki Doli also features Pulkit Samrat, Varun Sharma and Rajkumar Rao.