- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
- A True Incident! A Drunk Sanjay Dutt Had Actually Put On A Toilet Seat Around His Girlfriend's Neck
Earlier, Sonam Kapoor irked Deepika Padukone with comments on the latter's dressing style and recently, Sonam supposedly targeted Deepika for her announcement about supporting health campaign on Twitter.
Although, much is being talked about Sonam Kapoor and Deepika Padukone's supposed cat fight, the former does not want to clarify anything on the same.
"There is nothing I want to say or clarify about me and Deepika. Some people have nothing to do and so they are busy in making such gossips. There is so much happening around the world but my and Deepika's news has become so big that people are discussing about this only," said Sonam Kapoor.
Sonam Kapoor who will be seen as a con woman in the upcoming movie Dolly Ki Doli says that in real life she has always been conned by people whom she trusted. "People always conned me. I trust people easily and get conned by them. So when I got this chance to play a con woman in Dolly Ki Doli, I was very happy to at least con people in the movie," asserted Sonam.