- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Prakash Padukone, Says Her Father Is A Very Humble Person
- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
Deepika Padukone had an eventful 2014. The actress has been giving many box office hits for the past two, three years. She is busy currently with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Bajirao Mastani with her alleged boyfriend Ranveer Singh.
Her other project which Deepika is busy filming is director Imtiaz Ali's Tamasha. Her co-star in the film is her ex-beau Ranbir Kapoor. The actress was spotted at the Kolkata airport along with the director for a sequence in the film.
Deepika who had been in Kolkata earlier for Piku film shoot was back again in the city. The actress was in a casual look, sporting a blue printed top paired with denims underneath a mustard yellow trench coat. She was with minimal make-up.