- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
Deepika Padukone had an eventful 2014. The actress has been giving many box office hits for the past two, three years. She is busy currently with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Bajirao Mastani with her alleged boyfriend Ranveer Singh.
Her other project which Deepika is busy filming is director Imtiaz Ali's Tamasha. Her co-star in the film is her ex-beau Ranbir Kapoor. The actress was spotted at the Kolkata airport along with the director for a sequence in the film.
Deepika who had been in Kolkata earlier for Piku film shoot was back again in the city. The actress was in a casual look, sporting a blue printed top paired with denims underneath a mustard yellow trench coat. She was with minimal make-up.