- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
Shahrukh Khan, Badshah of Bollywood, has become the first printed model which has been designed in India and one of it's kind.
It is a gift to the actor from the VFX division of his production house Red Chillies and 3D design firm Autodesk India. The VFX division of Red Chillies is known for its innovation and excellence in special effects and has proven it again.
This life size 3D print model is innovative and one of it's kind.
Shahrukh Khan said, "It's the first 3D printed life-size model done by Red Chillies. VFX and Autodesk team. It is overwhelming how technology has gone forward. I am grateful to be a part of this amazing technology. This is outstanding and I am dying to show it to my kids. Its silver and shiny statue of mine in my classic pose. I want to thank Keitan, Harry, Red Chillies VFX team and Autodesk team who have worked on it. It's the figure of work I have done for all these years."
SRK shared in social media and said, "How fantastic is my Team Red Chillies.VFX. Fully made in India the first 3D lifesize printout. My best B'Day present!
"Excited about this technology so I will over load you all with more images. 1st ever in the world!! Made in India! Even the folds in the shirt and trousers are captured in such detail...and if I may add the dimples too."