- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
- Is Katrina Kaif Lying? Slapped Fan EXPOSES Her & Reveals The Shocking Truth About Her Bodyguard!
Shahrukh Khan, Badshah of Bollywood, has become the first printed model which has been designed in India and one of it's kind.
It is a gift to the actor from the VFX division of his production house Red Chillies and 3D design firm Autodesk India. The VFX division of Red Chillies is known for its innovation and excellence in special effects and has proven it again.
This life size 3D print model is innovative and one of it's kind.
Shahrukh Khan said, "It's the first 3D printed life-size model done by Red Chillies. VFX and Autodesk team. It is overwhelming how technology has gone forward. I am grateful to be a part of this amazing technology. This is outstanding and I am dying to show it to my kids. Its silver and shiny statue of mine in my classic pose. I want to thank Keitan, Harry, Red Chillies VFX team and Autodesk team who have worked on it. It's the figure of work I have done for all these years."
SRK shared in social media and said, "How fantastic is my Team Red Chillies.VFX. Fully made in India the first 3D lifesize printout. My best B'Day present!
"Excited about this technology so I will over load you all with more images. 1st ever in the world!! Made in India! Even the folds in the shirt and trousers are captured in such detail...and if I may add the dimples too."