- Mulk: Anubhav Sinha Gives A Fitting Reply To The Trolls In An Open Letter!
- Soorma First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection: Film Mints A Total Of Rs 13.85 Crores!
- Soorma Second Day (Saturday) Box Office Collection: This Diljit Dosanjh Film Picks Up Business!
- Soorma First Day (Friday) Box Office Collection: Diljit Dosanjh Starrer Collects Rs. 3.75 Crores!
- Soorma Movie Review: Dilijit Dosanjh Drag Flicks A Solid Performance & Wins Your Heart!
- Soorma Box Office Prediction: Will This Diljit Dosanjh-Taapsee Pannu Film Strike Gold At Box Office?
After making a great name for herself as one of the most sought after heroines down South, Taapsee Pannu always wanted to make a grand Bollywood impression on her parents and the movie Baby has offered her the chance.
Actress Taapsee Pannu who hails from Delhi, always had parents who closely followed Hindi movies and were proud to have seen their daughter launched by comedy expert David Dhawan in 2013.
Unfortunately for Taapsee she never got to see her first Bollywood movie alongside her parents but the actress doesn't want to miss the opportunity with the success of her latest film Baby.
Taapsee had made special arrangements to fly down her parents to Mumbai to attend a special screening of Baby. We heard the actress also had called down her closest friends specially for this occasion. Among whom was her boyfriend, Danish Badminton player, Mathias Boe.
Taapsee couldn't meet Mathias, earlier this month because she was busy with promotional activities of Baby and Mathias was busy playing at the tournament. This was an opportunity for the two to catch up after a quite some time.
It is to be mentioned, actress Taapsee Pannu impressed all with her action scene in the movie Baby.