- Jacqueline Fernandez's Salman Khan-Varun Dhawan Connection
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Sonam Kapoor's Reception: Did Varun Dhawan Just Make His Relationship Official With Natasha Dalal?
- Ranbir Kapoor & Varun Dhawan Good For 'Ram Lakhan' Remake: Subhash Ghai
- Sonam Kapoor Spotted With BF Anand Ahuja; Arjun Kapoor & Varun Dhawan Caught Practising For Sangeet
- Sorry Sonam Kapoor! Deepika Padukone Might Skip Your Wedding For This Reason
Varun Dhawan who has till date maintained a boy-next-door image on the screen will appear as an angry man with some brutal action scenes in the movie Badlapur.
Although, it's obvious that Varun Dhawan would have done some risky stunts as Badlapur is an action movie, it's not common for any actor to get 24 bottles broken on one's own body.
Yes, it has been reported that Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania actor Varun Dhawan had to break as many as 24 bottles on his body during shooting of the song 'Jee karda' from the movie Badlapur.
And as expected, Varun Dhawan got himself injured while during the stunt and was asked by the team to take rest. But like any super dedicated actor, Varun Dhawan refused to take rest and instead carried on the shooting.
The movie Badlapur directed by Sriram Raghavan also features Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Yami Gautam and is slated to release on February 20th.