- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
Deepika Padukone says, "Don't marry Ranbir." Is that shocking enough readers? Yes! of course it is especially when it comes from Deepika who is Ranbir's ex. But before you readers go on a wild imagination trip, let me just reveal that Deepika Padukone said this on funny note (sigh of relief).
This incident happened at a recent awards event when Deepika was asked to make a funny comment to Katrina Kaif. The shocking advice of Deepika to Katrina is very apt and came when rumors of Ranbir-Katrina engagement is doing the rounds.
The 'Ram Leela’ actress said this funny comment for a behind-the-scenes video for the recently concluded Star Guild awards. Although Deepika made such comment in a lighter note, this will not be taken well by Ranbir Kapoor for sure.
If you readers remember, this is not the first time that Deepika is making such remark about her ex. Few years back, when she graced the famous chat show of Karan Johar, Koffee with Karan, she shocked everyone when she commented on camera that she wants to gift her ex-boyfriend a packet of condom for a question and hinted about his casanova behavior.
Well, let us wait for the funny video to be out to know more on who said what! Till then we hope, Ranbir Kapoor maintain his calm.