- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
Aamir Khan and his lovely wife Kiran Rao are currently holidaying in the breathtaking locales of Arunachal Pradesh and the Dangal actor shared a selfie along with his wife and posted it on his Twitter handle. "In the wilderness of Arunachal. It's a really beautiful place!", captioned the actor.
It's surprising to see Aamir Khan holidaying with his wife and posting selfies as well. Usually the actor does not post selfies and we guess it might have been Kiran Rao who asked him to click a selfie of them together!
On the work front, Aamir Khan is geared up for the release of his upcoming movie Dangal. The trailer was simple and yet it managed to strike a chord with the audiences. The film shows that gender has nothing to do with sports and accomplishment and with the right attitude, anything is possible to achieve.
Dangal is the most awaited film of the year and people have blind faith in Aamir Khan's movies as they know that he gives his best and never disappoints the audiences. Dangal is all set to hit the theatres on December 23, 2016.