- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
Aamir Khan had put on a lot of weight in order to look his part for his upcoming movie Dangal. the actor was close to 95 kilograms for his role.
But on February 29th, the actor was spotted leaving to United States Of Ameria at the airport. Sources had revealed that the actor was going there to lose weight while no confirmation was made.
Now that the actor is back after 15 days trip to USA, are we realising the acto had indeed gone to lose weight for he looks very lean and totally opposite of his before version.
There is a drastic difference between his before and after avatars. The actor was spotted at the Mumbai airport in his leav avatar and moustache look, in which he looked quite handsome.
The actor came in time to celebrate his 51st birthday. Numerous fans and media people were spotted waiting outside his house.
Seeing this he said, "I'm thankful to the media for coming every year and celebrating my birthday with me." When questioned about his physical transformation, he said, "I don't know my final look for #Dangal yet."
"First schedule of the movie is over, then I started to lose weight for the second schedule. I was 95 kgs, lost a lot of weight and now I am 82 kgs. So I have lost half the weight, 13 kgs and 13 more to go. I want to get a Ghanjini kind of look, the way Sushil Kumar looks, somewhere on the lines of that. That is my final aim"
The actor looked happy and handsome in a white t-shirt which was painted by his son, "Azad painted the tee shirt I'm wearing today" shared Aamir Khan.