- Amitabh Bachchan: It Takes Hard Work To Survive & Breathe!
- Blackmail! Abhinay Deo Is Best At Making Dark Comedies: Bhushan Kumar
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Aamir Khan Reveals Why He Has Stopped Charging Fee, But Has A Share In Profits!
- Wife Kiran Rao Complains To Aamir Khan: You Don't Spend Time With Me & Smoke A Lot
- Aamir Khan On His Birthday: I Was Wishing Amitabh Bachchan Should Wish Me First And He Did
- Salman Khan Calls Bobby Deol 'Main Man' In Race 3! Read Details
Aamir Khan, was at the Dangal poster launch event, and was asked by the media on his stance about Salman Khan's 'raped woman' comment. Aamir, without mincing words torn apart Salman Khan and his choice of words by saying,
"I wasn't present when he made the comment. I feel going purely by the media reports that I have been reading which quotes him as saying it, I feel what he said was rather unfortunate and insensitive."
Whoa! Well finally we're glad that there's at least one big Bollywood celeb who has come out openly against the statements made by Salman Khan, and a big kudos to Aamir Khan for calling a spade a spade, without an ounce of fear.
There's a famous saying which goes, "The world is made up of words, and if you use the right words you can make the world out of it," and Salman Khan should learn how to master his use of words for his own benefit.
Just recently, Shahrukh Khan was asked about Salman Khan's 'raped woman' comments and the Basdshah of Bollywood, played it safe by saying,
"In the last few years I have come to realise that I have made so many inappropriate comments myself. I don't think I am someone to sit in judgement for anybody else's comment. To be really honest, it is not about taking sides. I myself speak such a lot (inappropriately), who am I to judge him on this? Personally speaking, I don't think I am anyone to comment on this. I am so inappropriate myself. I have said some really wrong things also..."