- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Friendship With Salman Khan In Trouble? Aamir Khan Wants To Help Ranbir Kapoor But On One Condition
- FLASHBACK DIARY: Shahrukh Khan Tries To KISS Rival Aamir Khan, While He Looks UNINTERESTED [Picture]
- Aamir Khan Appreciates The Test Case, Ekta Kapoor Says ‘I’m Officially In Heaven’
- Shahrukh Khan Starrer Rakesh Sharma Biopic Salute Gets Delayed?
- Aamir Khan Sets Trends On Instagram; Aishwarya Rai, Farhan Akhtar & Sushant Singh Rajput Follow!
Actor-filmmaker Aamir Khan, whose youngest son was born through surrogacy using the IVF (in-vitro fertilization) technique, says that a film on the topic of the medical procedure can be made. He is also ready to back such a film provided the script is feasible.
At the launch of a new fertility wing of Jaslok Hospital here, Aamir was asked if a film can be made on the topic of IVF, surrogacy to raise awareness about the issue. He said, "Certainly, why not? If a nice story comes out, you can certainly make a film on it."
Would he like to make one? "It will depend on the script. I don't have any fixed opinion of what kind of film I should make," he replied.
Aamir's third child and first with second wife Kiran Rao named Azad was born through the procedure in 2011. About the stigma associated with the procedure, Aamir said, "Every person has difficulties and weaknesses. We should not hesitate about it.
"Today so many things are possible medically, which were not possible earlier. Personally, I can say that the happiness Kiran and I have got, was invaluable."
Did any of the two have second thoughts about the process? "No, there was no such hurdle. Kiran and I both wanted that we have a child. So when Azad was born, both of us were very happy and wanted that we present the news well to people, and people should be aware of it."
"So we had told the media and we are very happy we did so, a lot of happiness has come into our life with it."