- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
Aamir Khan, who was recently in Hyderabad for the promotions of his upcoming film Dangal, revealed that if at all filmmaker, S.S Rajamouli ever decides to make Mahabharata, the actor would love to play Krishna or Karna in it.
He was quoted saying to the reporters there, "I'm a huge fan of Rajamouli's work and if he ever plans to make 'Mahabharata', I'd love to play Krishna or Karna. I might actually go with Krishna."
The actor, who was in the city to promote the Telugu version of Dangal also revealed his bucket list of actors he wants to work with from the South. Aamir was quoted saying, "I look forward to an opportunity to work with Pawan Kalyan, and I also like his brother Chiranjeevi's work."
Nitesh Tiwari-directed Dangal, along with its Hindi version, will release in Telugu and Tamil on December 23.
Initially, Aamir wanted Rajinikanth to dub for him in Tamil but things didn't work out. He was quoted saying, "I did approach Rajini sir and he loved the film. After discussing with him both he and I felt that his voice is too recognisable. He is so popular that his voice won't suit my face. We both felt that. But he loved the film. He was very encouraging."
Dangal is based on the life story of the famous Indian wrestler Mahavir Phogat and his daughters Geeta and Babita.
Meanwhile, Aamir's upcoming releases include a cameo in Secret Superstar and Thugs Of Hindostan.