- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
Anil Kapoor's son Harshvardhan Kapoor, who is making his Bollywood debut with Mirzya, said that Aamir Khan had a very big influence on him.
He told a leading news agency in an interview, "I make it a point to watch all films... there are so many amazing actors and I like certain films of certain actors. Aamir Khan was a very big influence, I think, when my generation was growing up. In 2001 Dil Chahta Hai came, then Lagaan came, then Rang De Basanti came... so those were defining films for us when we were growing up.''
Harshvardhan Kapoor further added, "That time actors were doing so many films at a time and he (Aamir) decided to work more in isolation and focus on one thing at a time. I like Aamir for his choices for his determination and I also like Ranbir.''
Also Read: Oh My Gosh! Shahrukh Khan Spotted With Anushka Sharma In Amsterdam; Looks Killer In Beard!
Talking about his debut film, he said, "It's a romantic tragedy and its different from other romantic tragedies... it was very complex. Its very rare to find scripts that are poetic and very romantic. When I was 22 I was reading so many other scripts but I feel this is the most contemporary romantic script ever. So I was blown away with the script. Its romantic, poetic, its complex, it's musical so its like a dream."
Mirzya will hit the screens on October 7.