- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
National Film Award winning lyricist Amitabh Bhattacharya, who has penned all the songs for Aamir Khan's upcoming film Dangal, said that the actor-producer is very involved by nature in the creative process but never interfered in it.
"Aamir sir was involved, not interfering in the process of music and lyrics writing. The best part is Aamir sir understands the nuances of lyrics," Amitabh told IANS on his birthday.
"As we keep calling him a 'perfectionist', I understood why they say so when I worked with him. He is always interested in interacting with us (lyricist and composer) and to improve the narration from all aspects," he added.
Also Read: Hot Scoop! Is Amy Jackson The New Girl In Salman Khan's Life
Asked if there is any reason behind interacting with the media on his birthday, he said, "It actually coincided with my birthday. But I am enjoying the day talking about our upcoming films and my work."
Sharing his birthday memories, the "Emotional Attyachar" lyricist said, "I had a very normal childhood where all my friends would come for cake cutting and my mother would cook something special for me. After staying away from home for long, now that my parents shifted with me, I am expecting that Ma will prepare a birthday special Payesh (a Bengali sweet dish) tonight."
While "Haanikaarak Bapu" and the title song "Dangal" is gaining popularity among the listeners, Amitabh says, "The film has five songs and all of them are involved in the narration. All the songs are adding up to the story. So they are situational."
Sharing his experiences of working with Aamir Khan, Amitabh said, "I was one of those youngsters who bunked classes to watch Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar five times. Working with him was not even in my wildest dreams. So today, when I am interacting with him, writing for his film, it is absolutely overwhelming."
Directed by Nitesh Tiwari, Dangal starring Aamir Khan and Sakshi Tanwar in lead roles, is releasing on December 23.