- Manmarziyaan First Look! An Intense Abhishek Bachchan & Vicky Kaushal- Taapsee Pannu's Flirty Love
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- Inside Pics: EXES Abhishek Bachchan & Karisma Kapoor TRIP Under One Roof Sans Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan SKIPS Kapoor Clan Wedding; Shweta Bachchan BUMPS INTO Abhishek's EX Karisma!
- VIRAL! Ever Seen Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's PIC With Abhishek When He Was ENGAGED To Karisma Kapoor?
- After Anupam Kher, Abhishek Bachchan's Twitter Account Gets Hacked
- HIDDEN MOTIVE? Rekha Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Be In Good Books Of Amitabh Bachchan's Family
Look what we just found! An adorable painting of Abhishek Bachchan with his darling daughter Aaradhya Bachchan.
The painting was shared by Zoom, and we must say that this is one of the most beautiful paintings we have seen, ever!..(Don't forget to see the cute smile on Aaradhya's face.)
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Adorable Pictures Of Aaradhya
Aaradhya Bachchan is the most loved star kid and she is apple of her parents' eyes. Her mother Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is so attached to her that, she never leaves Aaradhya alone and always travels with the kid for her international projects. Not just that, Aaradhya also accompanies her to the shooting locations.
The little angel Aaradhya Bachchan was born on 16th November, 2011. Her mommy took a break of five years from Bollywood to look after her. Aishwarya says that her world changed completely the day Aaradhya was born.
In an interview to Subhash K Jha of First Post, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan revealed, ''Aaradhya and I have a soul connect. My day begins and ends with her. From the moment I wake up my entire perspective on the day is centred on her. To me my world changed the day Aaradhya was born. ''
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan further added, ''Her constant presence in my life is not even something I consciously think about it. It's just there! And I wonder how I lived before she was born. Only a parent would understand how I feel.''