- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's little bundle of joy Aaradhya Bachchan always accompanies her to the Cannes Film Festival. Recently, Aishwarya revealed how Aaradhya helps her to prepare for Cannes red carpet.
Talking about her daughter, Aishwarya Rai told NDTV, "For her it's more like playing dress up and appreciating colours. So yeah, it meets her approval quite often. It's fun, it's a laugh.''
Want to see some really ADORABLE pictures Of Aish with Aaradhya? Then Click on VIEW PHOTOS
In the same interview, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan also talked about her first Cannes appearance this year, "What was great was while there was this gold number going in the fashion world. It was so interesting how the make-up artist brought about blues, this peacock blue eyes."
''That was very very new for me and yet keep the hair easy, very fashionable, and current, not costumey. It's a great mix of how fashion has fun with creativity. That's what I do, just have fun with it,'' she said.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan further added, "The world's changed so quickly. There's been social media that's gone through the stratosphere, as we say. The world is much smaller. There's so much more awareness of each other, of each other's cinema. So, culturally, I think society has gone through such an incredible growth and awareness about each other that it's nice to experience truly that the world is smaller today.''
''That's great, but having said that, the excitement, the buzz, the fact that this largely is a film festival, this is a platform where we get to exchange and share our cinema, to interact with the world media at one quick go. So we all get to see each other and meet each other," she revealed.