- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
No words can define Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's beauty! The stunning actress is 42 years old and can give a complex to any 20 year old actress. A fan recently posted her picture with Aishwarya and in no time it went viral on the internet.
In the picture Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is looking extremely gorgeous and is seen wearing a beautiful Indian attire. Not to mention, Aaradhya Bachchan's yummy mummy is looking so youthful in red. Check out the royal picture of Aishwarya below.
Aish With A Fan``
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was recently spotted posing with a fan. In the picture, she is dressed in a red colour suit and is looking damn gorgeous.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was born on November 1, 1973, in the city of Mangalore to parents Krishna Rai and Vrinda Rai. Aishwarya Rai did her schooling from Mumbai.
Aishwary Rai Bachchan's first big break came when she worked in the famous Pepsi ad with superstar Aamir Khan and Mahima Chaudhry.
Aish Talks About Her First Ad
Talking about her very first ad, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan once told to Vogue magazine in an interview, ''Did I get a fair share of attention? Yes. Was I aware? Yes. But did I do anything about it? No.''
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had further added, ''I think Prahlad [Kakkar] tapped into that. He tickled himself silly creating Sanjana and having me play that creation of his.''
Aish's Pepsi Ad
''When I think about it now, I'm alarmed that that was what was presented to the world. I was anything but that wet-haired, red lipped girl who goes over to her neighbour's house!'' she had said.
Prahlad On Aish
Prahlad Kakkar, the man who discovered Aishwarya Rai, once told a leading daily, ''She looked stunning the very first time I saw her and she's looked stunning every time I've seen her since then.''
Prahlad Talks About Aishwarya
He had added, ''Her eyes just make you drown in them, those eyes! She looked so gorgeous to me that I knew she had the potential to be an extremely fine actress even then.''
Middle Class Values
''I found something strikingly similar in her and Smita Patil and that attracted me to her. She had these unshakeable middle class values,'' he had revealed.
Aish Is Special
Prahlad Kakkar also revealed in the same interview, ''They were so strong that they have stayed with her till today. That makes her very special.''
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan made India proud in the year 1994 by winning the Miss World crown. Later she tried her luck in Bollywood.
From Modelling To Films?
Once in an interview to a magazine, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had said, 'I'm often cited as the person who established the beauty pageant-to-films route, but that was not the case with me.''
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had further added, ''I had at least four film offers [before the pageants]. In fact, I decided to participate in Miss India to step back from the film industry for a bit.''
Aish's First Film
''If I hadn't taken part in Miss India, Raja Hindustani  would have been my first film,'' she had said.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan made her Bollywood debut with Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya in the year 1997.
On the work front, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan would soon be seen in Karan Johar's most anticipated film of the year, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is in the news again these days because of her upcoming film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. Her fans are dying to see her sizzling chemistry in the movie with Ranbir Kapoor.
Also Read: Once Engaged Now Strangers! Akshay Kumar & Raveena Tandon's Romantic Pictures That You Can't Miss!
The teaser of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil has already created a curiosity because of the intimate scenes between Aishwarya Rai and Ranbir Kapoor.
Talking about Aishwarya Rai and Ranbir Kapoor's steamy scenes, a source had told a leading web portal, "The scene has been shot in a very aesthetic manner. It has Ash and Ranbir eating chocolate off each other.''
The source added, ''Initially the script of ADHM demanded a kiss and a passionate scene between the leading man Ranbir and Aishwarya but she expressed discomfort about filming the scene, so KJo agreed to shoot the scene in such a way that it would not involve an actual liplock. The intimate scene between Ash and RK too will not have any skin-show by the actress."
ADHM would be Aishwarya Rai's third film after her comeback.