- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Celebrates Mom Vrinda Rai's Birthday With Aaradhya; Spotted On A Dinner Date
- WEIRD! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Turns A Victim Of Trolling; Gets Slammed For Kissing Aaradhya On Lips
- Abhishek Bachchan Confesses Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Became VERY INSECURE After The Birth Of Aaradhya!
- Aaradhya Bachchan Takes Abhishek Bachchan By Surprise As He Returns To Office After Two Months!
No matter how many times we see Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's daughter Aaradhya Bachchan's pictures, we just can't get enough of it! Her latest pictures, in which every bit of cute and just way too adorable.
This pictures of Aaradhya is being shared by Aishwarya's fanclub on Instagram. In this picture, Aaradhya can be seen getting a piggyback ride from Jibraan Khan.
Check Out The Pictures Below:
Aaradhya has been accompanying her star mom Aishwarya Rai to Cannes ever since she was six months old. Last year (2015), when Aishwarya took over L'Oreal Paris India's Twitter handle for a day, one fan of her asked her favourite moment with Aaradhya at Cannes and here's what she had replied:
"It's difficult to describe only one moment, but since we are here in Cannes - the first time I brought her here, she was six months and now she's three. I take her to these little play areas at Cannes."
"It's my 14th year at Cannes and before Aaradhya, I don't think I've even looked at that side of it, because there was everything else that I was doing. And since the last three years, I go to the carousel and all the little play areas, and I've discovered them and they are really sweet," said Aishwarya.
"I am blessed and thankful to have her in my life. I have discovered love, like the very definition of it, experiencing every single second with her in my life," added the Jazbaa actress.
This year also we are desperately waiting to see Aishwarya & Aaradhya, walking the red carpet of Cannes. Tell us in the comments section below, how excited you are!