- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
Arpita Khan, is glowing with all the love showered by her husband Aayush Khan and brother Salman Khan. The mommy-to-be is surrounded by loved ones throughout and there's not a moment when she was left alone.
Now Arpita Khan's doting husband Aayush Sharma, has captured beautiful pictures of his wife Arpita, and we must say the pictures looks breathtaking. There is lot of happiness overflowing in his pictures and smiles are everywhere. Check out the pictures here!
Lovely isn't it? Aayush Sharma is really a pro behind the lense, and we're eager to see more of his photography skills in the coming days!
A few weeks back, the lovely couple Aayush Sharma and Arpita Khan, spent the whole Sunday at a farm in the outskirts of the city. Aayush and Aprita posed for the camera, and Aayush was seen standing shirtless as he happily showed off his muscles with a huge smile on his face.
Arpita Khan, stood next to her loving husband in a dark grey pullover showing off her baby bump, and had a million dollar smile on her face. The couple, Aayush and Arpita are living a life filled with love, care and happiness.
Salman Khan, is taking care of his sister Arpita really well, and the Sultan actor, had recently invited a lot of Bollywood celebs for Arpita Khan's baby shower ceremony. Salman, loves his sister to the moon and back, and we're sure the actor would never really leave his house after Arpita's child is born, as Salman, loves children the most.
Celebs who attended Arpita's baby shower ceremony were Riteish Deshmukh, Genelia D'souza, Shilpa Shetty, Ellie Avram, Sangeeta Bijlani, Kabir Khan, Mini Mathur and Kanchi Kaul.