- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
Salman Khan's sister Arpita Khan welcomed her bundle of joy today. She and husband Aayush Sharma are blessed with a baby boy and we could not be happier.
The couple have named their child, Ahil. All this information about the birth of baby boy and his name was revealed by their very close family member.
Click On View Photos To See Arpita Khan's Baby Shower Pics And Photoshoots!
The family member was their Jeeja Ji, Atul Agnihotri. Aayush too confirmed the news with his Instagram post and revealed that, both the mother and the baby are doing fine.
Arpita Khan had tied the knot to her longterm boyfriend, Aayush Sharma in November, 2014. Few months later her pregnancy news broke out, which was confirmed by her elder brother, Arbaaz Khan in September, 2015.
A month ago, the entire Khan family hosted a grand baby shower for Arpita and this function was attended by many celebrities. Salman Khan was seen with his hands full on the day and was busy running around, mingling with the guests and showering love on his baby sis.
Salman's co-star from Sultan, Anushka Sharma also attended the baby shower. Riteish Deshmukh's pregnant wife, Genelia D'Souza and Arpita were seen posing with their baby bumps for some candid shots.
With the ongoing issues in the Khan pariwar, this good news will definitely be a breather for the entire family.
Malaika Arora Khan and Arbaaz Khan's separation news has affected everybody and with each passing day, the issue is getting messier.
Sohail Khan too has been rumoured to be having issues in his marital life and is getting linked with another Bollywood actress.
Salman Khan is the only guy who is not embroiled in any personal issue but he does have his court cases to deal with.
So, at a time when each family member is dealing with something serious, Arpita's good news will bring a smile on everybody's face and make them forget about their own problems.
Congrats to Arpita Khan and Aayush Sharma for the beautiful baby boy, Ahil!