- Not The Khans! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Says Her Husband Abhishek Bachchan Is Her Favorite Actor
- Abhishek Bachchan Confesses Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Became VERY INSECURE After The Birth Of Aaradhya!
- Aaradhya Bachchan Takes Abhishek Bachchan By Surprise As He Returns To Office After Two Months!
- Trouble In Paradise! J&K Tourism Board Sends Legal Notice To Abhishek Bachchan’s Manmarziyaan
- Abhishek Bachchan Didn't Marry Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Her Beauty; Here's The Real Reason
- Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan Flaunting Their Love: Unseen Pics From Initial Years Of Marriage
Recently, the lady posted a very nasty tweet on Indian Olympians at Rio and had written, "Goal of Team India at the Olympics: Rio jao. Selfies lo. Khaali haat wapas aao. What a waste of money and opportunity."
For an obvious reason, her this tweet didn't go well with the Twitteratis and instantly Twitteratis started bashing her for her sarcastic tweet!
Actors like Abhishek Bachchan and Arjun Kapoor joined the bandwagon too, on Twitter and couldn't stop themselves from criticizing Shobha De.
Abhishek took to the micro-blogging site, Twitter and wrote, "Yes, winning is the goal. But representing your country at the Olympics is a HUGE deal too regardless of the results. Proud of r athletes."
Whereas, Arjun too, gave an apt reply to De's tweet and wrote, ""Everyone has an opinion about our athletes at Rio, wish everyone with an opinion had once tried to even represent their country.#IndiaAtRio."
Could we agree more to both Abhishek & Arjun?