- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Amitabh, Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Witness France's Victory [View Pic]
- Amitabh Bachchan Has A Funny Take On His Family Picture & We Couldn't Agree More!
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Aishwarya Rai Shares An Adorable Picture On Father's Day Along With Her Mother & Daughter Aaradhya
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was recently criticised a lot, for her purple lip colour at the Cannes Film Festival 2016. But her darling husband Abhishek Bachchan has supported and praised her for trying the bold look. Wow! Who needs the world when you have a husband like Abhishek!
Talking about Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek Bachchan recently told a leading news agency, "I think she looked fantastic ... She always does."
Click on VIEW PHOTOS to see some rare pics of the most romantic couple of B'wood
While Aishwarya's first day at Cannes red carpet earned her a lot of praise, it was her appearance at the festival on Sunday that got Twitter busy. Aishwarya's choice of lip colour turned out to be a head turner at the red carpet, but her look was trolled widely on social media. She paired it with an embellished light pink Rami Kadi dress.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has faced the wrath of fashion police in the past too, for her Cannes appearances but she says that even after all this she was not stressed about her look at Cannes.
"I was not nervous (for the look at the Cannes) as it has been 15 years representing L'Oreal here. I belong to showbiz forever so plain dress up has become a way of life depending upon the occasion,'' she said in an interview recently.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan further added, ''I am an actor by my career choice. I enjoy fashion and I treat it like art and I have a life, a family. So, I am not focusing on all of this. So it (look) doesn't stress me out.. It doesn't get me nervous.. I am a professional.''