- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
Yesterday night (May 18, 2016), the special premier of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan starrer Sarbjit took place at the PVR, Mumbai and many celebs along with the Bachchan parivaar were spotted at the event.
At the event, when one of the reporters asked Abhishek, did she behave the same way at home, the way she can be seen behaving in the trailer of the film, Abhishek replied something like this:
Below Are The Adorable Pictures Of Aishwarya & Abhishek:
"No, no. Aishwarya is not like this at home. She is a very loving and caring person at home. She never raises her voice. I mean you need to do something really exceptional for her to be upset. She is calm and cool."
Later the doting hubby also shared his views about Sarbjit and said, "I am excited for Sarbjit. We were dubbing together in the same studio - she was dubbing for Sarbjit and I was there for Housefull 3. "
"So she called me and showed me few scenes. It is very powerful stuff. It is an intense film and Aishwarya has worked really hard on it. And I really hope for her and team's sake the movie does well. They have really gone for it and given it their best."
Aishwarya Sarbjit is all set to hit the theatres on tomorrow (May 20, 2016).
Whereas, Abhishek will be next seen in Sajid Khan's comedy flick, Housefull 3. The film also Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh, Lisa Haydon, Jacqueline Fernandez, Nargis Fakhri in the lead roles.