- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Shahrukh Khan's kids have a big fan following and even the media is crazy about them. Recently, AbRam Khan and Suhana Khan were spotted at a store. In their latest picture Suhana is searching for something while AbRam Khan is giving the cutest smile for the camera. Also, if you notice, AbRam's smile is just like his superstar father and you just can't miss those adorable dimples.
SRK loves to post his kids' pictures on social networking sites. But at the same time, the actor feels that paparazzi should stay away from his kids as they don't want this unnecessary attention which they get because of their superstar father.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Shahrukh's Adorable Pics With His Kids
Talking about the same, Shahrukh Khan had told a web portal, "It's awkward for children. Apology is a strong word, but I do excuse myself, it is odd for my kids today; very often I find myself telling them that, 'I am very sorry I am a movie star'.''
Oh No! After Ranbir Kapoor & Katrina Kaif, Parineeti Chopra Splits With Her Boyfriend Maneesh Sharma
Shahrukh Khan further added, ''Being photographed when they are out with their friends or being photographed while coming out of airport, they find it very odd. This is one of the reasons I sent them to study abroad because here their life gets too affected by my lifestyle and I think it is unfortunate, it is unfair.''
''But they learn to deal with it. So yes, they are little awkward when accosted suddenly by the media and photographers," the 50-year-old actor said.
On the work front, Shahrukh Khan is busy with the shooting of Raees. The movie is expected to release on Eid this year.