- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- SANJU SUCCESS: Ranbir Kapoor Says It's Amazing To Compete Against Ranveer Singh's Role Of 'Khilji'
Ranveer Singh recently revealed that during the shooting of his upcoming film Befikre, Aditya Chopra noticed that he was acting like Anil Kapoor.
The actor told the media, "Befikre shoot was going on in Paris and Adi (Chopra) sir cut a shot, came from behind the monitor and said 'Yaar, you have started acting like Anil Kapoor. After Dil Dhadakne Do there has been a deep impact of his on you. So now in the next take, you give Ranveer's shot, and not Anil's'.''
Praising his good friend Anil Kapoor, Ranveer Singh said, "Actually he's the biggest mastikhor of all, when I see him I get into masti mood or looking at me, he comes into masti mood; it's just always a riot. How can I explain what happens after I see him? I really am in love , so infatuated by him.''
"He is one of the reasons why I ever wanted to become an actor. He is a legend, an icon, he is one of the most talented, most handsome men to grace our silver screen and now he is going to be in everyone's homes ('24'). I am really thrilled for him and very happy for him. I am such a big fan of him that I am always excited when it's anything related to him. I share a very special bond with Anil sir,'' he added.