- Anurag Kashyap: My Parents Were Threatened When I Tweeted To The Prime Minister!
- Fawad Khan's Photoshoot Makes The Ladies Wanting For More! View Pictures
- Can Bollywood Do A Meryl Streep At Award Functions? Can B-town Openly Insult Leaders?
- Anushka Sharma Clarifies What It Means To Be A Feminist!
- Ae Di Hai Mushkil Becomes Ranbir Kapoor's Second Biggest Hit!
- Breaking News: Fawad Khan & Imran Abbas Naqvi Caught In Black Money Scam!
Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai and Anushka Sharma starrer Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is the most awaited film in Bollywood as of now and fans are eagerly waiting for the film's release. The trailer, songs and the posters have won over the audiences' hearts and now a new dialogue from the movie has been released and it states that 'boyfriends are like movies'.
The dialogue starts with Anushka Sharma saying "boyfriend filmo ki tarah hote hain, thode timepass ya thode blockbuster" (boyfriends are like movies, some for time pass and some are blockbusters). Check out the dialogue here!
Pretty funny, isn't it? The dialogue is something new and fresh and has not been lifted or influenced by any other movie sequences. The dialogue delivery of Anushka Sharma is perfect and the Ranbir-Anushka chemistry looks flawless.
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is all set to hit the theatres on October 28, 2016. The movie is directed and produced by Karan Johar.