- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Latest Instagram Posts Will Remind You Of Your Own School Days!
- Sorry Aishwarya Rai! Kareena Kapoor Khan Won't Follow Your Footsteps When It Comes To This Thing
- What Happened When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Bumped Into Mahira Khan At Cannes? Get Ready For SURPRISE!
- Not The Khans! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Says Her Husband Abhishek Bachchan Is Her Favorite Actor
- WEIRD! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Turns A Victim Of Trolling; Gets Slammed For Kissing Aaradhya On Lips
It is well-known fact that Award nights in the world of glamour and glitz are synonymous with style and triumphs. The recently held Hello! Hall of Fame Awards turned out to be nothing short of an extravaganza. And as expected, several stars from the film industry made their presence felt at the function and happily posed for the shutterbugs.
Bollywood's who's who attended the Hello! Hall Of Fame Awards 2016 recently. Stars like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Ranveer Singh, Anil Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan with daughter Shweta Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor among others graced the night with their presence.
Amitabh Bachchan looked dapper in his black suit while Shweta Nanda, was a sight to behold, in white. But Big B's daughter-in-law stole the show with her stunning multi-hued gown. Sonam Kapoor too, looked equally gorgeous in her low-necked red gown.
Bollywood Hotties! Very Rare Pictures Of Shahrukh Khan & Katrina Kaif From Jab Tak Hai Jaan Sets
Sonam also shared her picture on the social networking site from the Hello! Hall Of Fame Awards and wrote, ''"For the #hellohalloffame Beauty by @namratasoni in @naeemkhannyc styled by @rheakapoor #photography."
At the awards Big B congratulated the winners of the evening and wished them well. He also awarded Ranveer Singh the 'Superstar of the Year' award.
Here's taking a look at the big winners from the night...
Ranveer Singh - Superstar of the Year Award
Anil Kapoor - Timeless Icon Award
Sidharth Malhotra - Haute Stepper Award
Karan Johar - Creative Maverick Award
Kanika Kapoor - Popular Choice Award
Sonam Kapoor - Critics Award
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Global Indian Of The Year
Watch this space for more updates.