- NO REGRETS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Admits She REJECTED These Two ICONIC Films Of Karisma Kapoor
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan BREAKS SILENCE On Why She BLASTED Media When She Was With Aaradhya Bachchan!
- LOVE! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's SWEET GESTURE For Jaya Bachchan Will Put Their SPAT Rumours To Rest
- OOPS! Amitabh Bachchan DISCRIMINATES Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Shweta Bachchan; Fans Slam Him
- UH OH! What Made A Composed Aishwarya Rai Bachchan TEARY-EYED All Of A Sudden At A Recent Event?
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Aaradhaya Bachchan have reached Cannes. The diva looked pretty as she stepped out of the car, sporting cat-eye sun-glasses and her signature pink lipstick from the La Vie En Rose collection.
She will walk the red carpet for the brand L'Oréal Paris. Click On View Photos To See Aish & Aaradhya's New Picture.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who will complete 15 years at the Cannes Film Festival this year, revealed before leaving for Cannes that she was so busy with the promotions of Sarbjit that she did not get the time to think about Cannes. The diva also told to fashion police that they can troll her as much as they want.
She also talked about her first experience at the Cannes in 2002, '"So the first makes it so memorable imagine to have first experience and one like that so that is something and I don't think anyone in the world can take away from us and that is something that will always make us feel thankful for having that experience for us to cherish and recount forever."
''They made the reception so wonderful by actually creating this little ride up in a horse carriage... The three (Aishwarya, Shahrukh and Bhansali) of us went up and we truly felt like we were representing us. It just felt glorious from the first step on the red carpet."
Meanwhile, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is all set for her next film Sarbjit, which is based on the real life of Sarabjit Singh. Aish is playing Sarabjit's sister in the movie.