- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
A few days ago, we have updated you with the live pictures of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan from Sydney, where she was spotted at the Longines store launch. Undoubtedly, Aishwarya was looking exquisite in those stunning pictures and now, we have brought to you new pictures of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, in which she was spotted with Aaradhya Bachchan.
The mother-daughter duo was spotted at the Sydney airport and boy, Aishwarya was looking damn stylish, while sporting a black attire. On the other side, Aaradhya was seen sporting a cute pink tee, paired up with blue jeans.
Check Out All The Pictures Here:
Once, while talking to TOI, when Aishwarya was asked how she manages time with brand and film commitments, while also giving time to Aaradhya, she had said "It's a constant learning process. It's something that you work on every day. Each day brings new surprises. God has been generous in giving me a multi-faceted life from the beginning, and honestly, I would not trade it for anything else. One needs to prioritise. I take out my own moments with Aaradhya; that has never been a difficult for me. I literally plan it every day. A lot of my appearances are planned for weekends. She has been seeing me going out for work, I have always referred to it as 'office'. Making a film is not easy, but I am happy with the way it all rolled, Aaradhya recognising the pace of my work, me being there for her."
Aishwarya, On The Work Front:
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be next seen in Omung Kumar's Sarbjit. Post Sarbjit release, Aishwarya will be gearing up for Karan Johar's upcoming film, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.