- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is On A Roll; Might Be Seen Opposite Shahid Kapoor In Woh Kaun Thi Remake
- Rekha Pens Down A Heart-touching Letter To Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Says 'Like The Phoenix You Rise'
- NO REGRETS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Admits She REJECTED These Two ICONIC Films Of Karisma Kapoor
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan BREAKS SILENCE On Why She BLASTED Media When She Was With Aaradhya Bachchan!
- LOVE! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's SWEET GESTURE For Jaya Bachchan Will Put Their SPAT Rumours To Rest
- INSIDE PICTURES From Jalsa! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Aaradhya Bachchan Celebrate HOLI With Amitabh
A few days ago, we have updated you with the live pictures of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan from Sydney, where she was spotted at the Longines store launch. Undoubtedly, Aishwarya was looking exquisite in those stunning pictures and now, we have brought to you new pictures of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, in which she was spotted with Aaradhya Bachchan.
The mother-daughter duo was spotted at the Sydney airport and boy, Aishwarya was looking damn stylish, while sporting a black attire. On the other side, Aaradhya was seen sporting a cute pink tee, paired up with blue jeans.
Check Out All The Pictures Here:
Once, while talking to TOI, when Aishwarya was asked how she manages time with brand and film commitments, while also giving time to Aaradhya, she had said "It's a constant learning process. It's something that you work on every day. Each day brings new surprises. God has been generous in giving me a multi-faceted life from the beginning, and honestly, I would not trade it for anything else. One needs to prioritise. I take out my own moments with Aaradhya; that has never been a difficult for me. I literally plan it every day. A lot of my appearances are planned for weekends. She has been seeing me going out for work, I have always referred to it as 'office'. Making a film is not easy, but I am happy with the way it all rolled, Aaradhya recognising the pace of my work, me being there for her."
Aishwarya, On The Work Front:
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be next seen in Omung Kumar's Sarbjit. Post Sarbjit release, Aishwarya will be gearing up for Karan Johar's upcoming film, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.