- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
Since the day, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has left the Mumbai for Cannes Film Festival, we have been keeping you updated with all her latest pictures. Yesterday night (May 16, 2016), Aishwarya was spotted at the Mumbai airport as she returns from Cannes.
The gorgeous diva was spotted along with her daughter Aaradhya & mommy Vrinda Rai. It seems like Aaradhya was not at all in the mood to pose for the shutter bugs and the cutie was rather seen in a tired mood.
Check Out All The Pictures Here:
The Devdas actress had spoken to the media persons while leaving for Cannes, but she did not speak to them during her return.
While leaving for Cannes, Aishwarya talked about looking forward to presenting her upcoming film 'Sarbjit' at the popular film festival.
The gorgeous actress was then snapped at Cannes with the members of the film -- director Omung Kumar, co-actor Richa Chadha and producers Jackky Bhagnani, Bhushan Kumar and Deepshikha Deshmukh.
Aishwarya's purple lips in a floral outfit while stepping out with her 'Sarbjit' team for the 'From The Land Of The Moon' premiere has especially made news. Regarding the constant scrutiny her outfits attract, Aishwarya joked that one day she would walk on the red carpet in a white shirt and jeans.
For the press conference of 'Sarbjit' at Cannes, she wore a black and gold outfit by Rohit Bal. She was also seen in a pink-gold Elie Saab gown, a golden Ali Younes Couture gown and red ruffled gown by Naeem Khan at various appearances during her trip.
Aishwarya represented L'Oreal as the brand ambassador and it was her 15th year at Cannes.